13 January 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Last year I resolved not to make any resolutions. That turned out to be effective--I didn't break a single one!--but not much fun. The truth is, I like making resolutions. I like the planning of it, and the dreaming, and the list-making.

This year I have only a few, and this blog is one of them.

I'll post as often as I feel like it. I'll talk about what I'm reading, watching, or listening to; I'll post any new insights about the writing life (anyone interested in my old insights can find them in the archives of The Longstockings, a blog you're probably already reading anyway); I'll tell you about life in England and travels further afield.

In short, I'll write you a letter every so often. I look forward to hearing back from you!

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to read about all your adventures, kat! good luck with the new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete